Stainless Steel Wipes (40ct)
• CLEANS, SHINES, REMOVES: Wipes clean stainless steel surface while adding shine and removing fingerprints.
• PROTECTS SURFACE: A clear protective coating repels contaminants from the surface.
• STREAK-FREE: Wonderful, clear, and shining finish free of both streaks and fingerprints.
• SAFE: This non-toxic, phosphate free formula removes smudges, fingerprints, dirt, and other remaining contaminants safely and effectively.
• FRESH SCENT: Leave your surfaces clean and smelling light and fresh.
Maintain a polished look for appliances, sinks, countertops, grills, rims ,etc. If it’s stainless steel you can clean it!
|Dimensions||3.25 × 3.25 × 7 in|
Stainless Steel Microfiber Towels
Are these microfiber towels reusable?
Yes. They are reusable and machine-washable. Please follow the instructions on how to clean the towels.
What are the dimensions of the microfiber towels?
They are 13.8” x 13.8” in size.
What are the surfaces I could clean with these?
You can clean stainless steel, glass, wood, metal, and other surfaces. Make sure to check if the surface you’re using it on requires a special cleaning material, and remove dirt or particles that may cause abrasion.
What are these towels made of? Our microfiber towels are made from a combination of polyester and nylon.
Do these come in different colors?
No. We don’t have variations of this product yet.
How do I use these?
First, use the grooved side of the towel to pick up dirt and dust residue. Wipe towards the direction of the natural grain of the metal. Then turn the towel over for a streak-free, polished finish.
Can I wash these with fabric softeners?
No. Fabric softener and bleach can damage the microfiber material, making it less effective for cleaning.
Do these towels leave lint after cleaning?
No. These are effective for cleaning surfaces with a streak-free and lint-free finish.
Are there antibacterial properties in the towels?
No. They’re used for wiping off dust, greases, dirt, smudges, and other particles on stainless steel surfaces.
Can I cut these into smaller pieces?
Yes. It’s recommended to sew the edges after you cut it as the hems will become unbound, and the fibers will start to come loose.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.