• CLEAN AND POLISH: Microparticles of dirt and bacteria live on the surface of all your stainless-steel appliances. Our towel has two sides: textured and smooth. The textured side picks up the miniscule particles of dirt on the surface, while the smooth side polishes the stainless-steel into a gorgeous shine.
• 2x THE STRENGTH: Our microfiber cloth is woven with a multitude of small fibers that pick up the dirt residue left behind by other cleaners.
• ALL STAINLESS-STEEL SURFACES: Appliances, sinks, countertops, grills, tire rims, etc. If it’s stainless steel, you can clean it!
• PACKAGE INCLUDES: Three (3) 13.8” x 13.8” microfiber cloth.
• ABOUT US: The company that cares about you.” For years Care Touch has dedicated its products with the hope of making life easier and more comfortable. With our wide line of products, you’re sure to find something that matches perfectly with your lifestyle.
Imagine looking at a surface with just your eyes, then looking through a microscope. Tiny, undetectable particles live on the surface of your kitchen appliances, simply pushed around by a normal towel. Our microfiber cloth is woven with a multitude of small fibers that pick up the dirt residue left behind by other cleaners.
Maintain a polished look for: appliances, sinks, countertops, grills, rims, etc. If it’s stainless steel, you can clean it!
Apply a designated cleaning solution to the intended surface. First use the grooved side of the cloth to pick up dirt and dust residue. Move in the direction of the natural grain of the metal. Turn the cloth over for a streak-free, polished finish.
Throw the towel in the washer with mild detergent when you’re finished!
Stainless Steel Microfiber Towels
Are these microfiber towels reusable?
Yes. They are reusable and machine-washable. Please follow the instructions on how to clean the towels.
What are the dimensions of the microfiber towels?
They are 13.8” x 13.8” in size.
What are the surfaces I could clean with these?
You can clean stainless steel, glass, wood, metal, and other surfaces. Make sure to check if the surface you’re using it on requires a special cleaning material, and remove dirt or particles that may cause abrasion.
What are these towels made of? Our microfiber towels are made from a combination of polyester and nylon.
Do these come in different colors?
No. We don’t have variations of this product yet.
How do I use these?
First, use the grooved side of the towel to pick up dirt and dust residue. Wipe towards the direction of the natural grain of the metal. Then turn the towel over for a streak-free, polished finish.
Can I wash these with fabric softeners?
No. Fabric softener and bleach can damage the microfiber material, making it less effective for cleaning.
Do these towels leave lint after cleaning?
No. These are effective for cleaning surfaces with a streak-free and lint-free finish.
Are there antibacterial properties in the towels?
No. They’re used for wiping off dust, greases, dirt, smudges, and other particles on stainless steel surfaces.
Can I cut these into smaller pieces?
Yes. It’s recommended to sew the edges after you cut it as the hems will become unbound, and the fibers will start to come loose.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.