• BRIGHT LED SCREEN: The display on the screen is large and bright, and has easy to read charts and graphs. The LED cover blocks out ambient light, making it easy to take readings in just a few seconds.
• EASY TO USE: Simply place your finger inside the chamber of the machine, press the operating button, and then wait. Within seconds, you’ll have an accurate reading of you SpO2 levels and pulse rate.
• ACCURATE SP02 TRACKING: Using our oximeter you can now use it to track your recovery after long workouts. Tracking your score can keep you from overtraining and straining your body! Athletes incorporate SpO2 into a recovery score, in order to track their health and make predictions accordingly.
• GREAT FOR TRAVELING: While traveling, your body can often take time to adjust to new altitudes. This meter will allow you to check your oxidation levels, to ensure that your body is properly acclimating to a new environment.
• PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This pulse oximeter is small, compact, lightweight, and battery operated. To ensure that you’re getting the most out of your batteries, the sleep mode will activate when it is not in use. It fits perfectly in any gym or travel bag! We’ve included a lanyard and batteries, so that you can take quick and accurate measurements on the go.
• GREAT FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS: The pulse oxygen monitor is non-invasive, and can adjust to all fingertip sizes, from children to adults. It’s size and flexibility make it an important piece of medical equipment for pediatric care, especially as a nursing supply.
Care Touch’s oximeter an athlete’s best kept secret when it comes to maintaining a healthy workout regimen. One of the most understated parts of being an athlete is the recovery. Overtraining can often lead to straining your body, which will slow down your overall growth. Low levels of oxygen in the blood can lead to hypoxemia, which have symptoms such as dizziness and lightheadedness.
This oxygen monitor is fast, accurate, light, and easy to carry. We’ve included a lanyard so that you can take it no matter what activity you’re doing. It is also great for traveling, and is commonly used by people who are often changing altitudes, such as pilots, as well as medical professionals and nurses who are looking for fast and accurate pulse readings.
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
What is the use of a pulse oximeter?
The pulse oximeter measures both SpO2 and pulse readings.
What is SpO2 saturation?
When oxygen is inhaled in the lungs, it attaches to hemoglobin, which is then distributed to the body. The pulse oximeter takes a snapshot of the blood in your body and accurately measures the percentage of cells in your body that has been saturated with oxygen.
What is the normal range of blood oxygen reading on pulse oximeters?
A healthy amount of oxygen saturation ranges from 94%-100% and less can be a sign of poor oxygen levels.
Can a pulse oximeter detect heart rate?
Yes. The heart rate will be displayed in the form of PRbpm.
Which finger yields the most accurate results?
Studies have shown that pulse oximetry measurements should be taken at the ring, middle, or index fingers. The readings taken from these fingers have equal results.
Can an oximeter detect heart attack or failure?
Using an oximeter gives highly accurate readings of the presence of hypoxemia - which is linked to the degree of acute heart failure. People with mild to moderate acute heart failure may show a moderate decrease in oxygen saturation, whereas people with severe heart failure may show dips in oxygen saturation even at rest. A pulse oximeter is also helpful for reviewing the response to supplemental oxygen and related therapies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.