Glucose Monitor Starter Kit (200 strips)
Out of stock
Out of stock
• FAST RESULTS: Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
• NO CODING: Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
• HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION: Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
• MEMORY: Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
• SMALL BLOOD SAMPLE SIZE: You only need 0.5µL to get an accurate reading.
Care Touch Blood Glucose Testing Kit
Testing your blood sugar is essential to your present and future health. Care Touch wants to make it easy to keep track of your glucose levels with our high-tech monitor. Using our technology, you can stay up-to-date with your diabetes treatment and management. Always be aware of how your body is functioning on a day-to-day basis with a few simple steps.
Keep track of your blood using the new, state-of-the-art Care Touch monitoring system, featuring:
No Coding Required
Fast Test Results in 5 Seconds or Less
Hygienic Test Strip Release Ejector
Small Blood Sample Size – 0.5µL
Pre/Post Meal Flagging
Alternative Site Testing
Our kit includes:
One Care Touch Monitor
200 Care Touch Test Strips
3-Volt Lithium Battery (Cr2032)
1 Lancing Device
30 gauge lancets, 100 count
Compact Carrying Bag
Instruction for Use
Lookbook for Self-Test
Note: Control solutions are necessary components that are NOT included and must be purchased separately.
How to Use:
Insert a test strip to turn on the meter.
Hold the lancing device firmly against your finger. Press the release button.
Hold the tip of the test strip to the drop of blood.
After 5 seconds results will appear.
Click to eject.
Reading Your Results
Normally, levels of blood glucose after 8 hours of fasting (i.e. taken before breakfast) are expected to be between 70mg/dL and 99mg/dL. A normal level two hours after eating is usually less than 140mg/dL.
If test results are unusual or inconsistent with how you are feeling: Make sure the confirmation window of the test strip is completely filled with blood; Check the expiration date of the test strips; Check the performance of your meter and test strip with control solution
Our Care Touch Kit comes with a 1 year warranty.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 2.25 × 6.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.