CPAP Tube Cleaning Brush 22mm
• CLEANER CPAP MACHINE: With hundreds of thousands of breaths moving through the CPAP tube, this cleaning brush helps clean it out from all the germs and bacteria passing through.
• SOFT BRUSHES: The ultra-soft brushes prevent any damage of the CPAP tube while still providing an excellent clean.
• SPACE SAVER: While this can extend up to 7 feet so you can easily clean your CPAP hose, it can fold up into a small plastic bag included without taking up too much room.
• EASY TO CLEAN: The brush extends up to 7 feet so you can easily clean the entire tube at once.
• CARE TOUCH CPAP SUPPLIES: Check out our full line of supplies for your CPAP and BIPAP machine. From hose and mask brushes, mask wipes, CPAP hoses to CPAP hose holders. Breathe easy, we’ve got it all!
The set includes a Cleaning Brush and a Handy Brush:
– The Cleaning Brush extends up to 7 feet so you can clean the entire length of the tube at once.
– The Handy Brush is great for the CPAP mask to clean the opening where the tube gets inserted without the 7 foot coil at the end.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 1.1 × 4.1 in|
CPAP Tube Brush
Are these brushes reusable?
Yes. They are reusable and washable. Just wash with a cleaning solution or mild soap, rinse, and then hang to dry.
How wide are the brushes?
We have two (2) variations for our CPAP Tube Brush - 16 mm and 22 mm diameter.
Will these fit in my tube hose?
The longer brush fits into the standard CPAP hose size and the shorter one can be used for the smaller opening of most CPAP mask tubing.
Do I have to use a cleaning solution with these brushes?
Yes. It is recommended to use a mild detergent, soap, or cleaning solution to thoroughly disinfect your hose using our brushes.
Does the shorter brush have shorter bristles?
No. Both brushes have the same bristle length. Only the length of the stainless steel stem varies.
Does it come with a soap?
Yes. We have a bundled product that includes the CPAP Tube Brushes and CPAP Soap.
Are the brushes soft and flexible?
Yes. The brushes are ideal for sensitive CPAP tubes that's why they are built with premium-grade materials for efficient cleaning.
Can I use these brushes with other tubes?
Yes. As long as the two (2) variations of the brushes fit the tubes.
Can I use these brushes with bottles?
The brushes are specifically designed for CPAP tubes but it can be used for other purposes, like cleaning bottles, if the brush fits the container. Keep in mind that the bristles are made with a soft material so be sure to use only mild detergent or soap when cleaning.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.