CPAP Hose Hanger (2 pack)
• UNIVERSAL, ERGONOMIC CUFF: Care Touch’s CPAP hose was specially designed with an ergonomic, easy grip cuff to ensure a secure fit into the CPAP machine. Also fit for ResMed AirSense S9 & 10 Series, AirCurve Series, Soclean 2, Phillips and Respironics
• COMFORTABLE FIT: Flexibility is key for a comfortable night’s sleep, and our CPAP hose twists and turns with you. The length is ideal because it’s long enough to avoid restriction, but short enough to steer clear of tangles.
• 2-HOOK SYSTEM: Two hooks makes it easy to dry your CPAP hose in various ways, ensuring a clean, bacteria-free tube for easy breathing. Use one or two hooks at a time and see what works best for your needs! We’ve even provided a handy diagram if you need any suggestions!
• PACKAGE INCLUDES: One (1) 6ft (72”) CPAP hose, two (2) removeable wall hooks, and a comprehensive instruction manual for drying your CPAP tube.
• CARE TOUCH CPAP SUPPLIES: Check out our full line of supplies for your CPAP and BIPAP machine. From hose and mask brushes, mask wipes, CPAP hoses to CPAP hose holders. Breathe easy, we’ve got it all!
Designed with only the best, durable materials, our CPAP hose can help you breathe comfortably through the night. Our hose is long enough to avoid restriction but short to not tangle while you sleep. Our universal, ergonomic cuff locks in securely and is easy to remove for cleaning. Additionally, we included two removable hooks to dry your hose easily post cleaning. The hooks can be removed and reused multiple times. Our hose is also lightweight and travel-ready so you’re always prepared.
CPAP Hose with Holders
How long is the hose?
The Care Touch CPAP Hose is 6 feet long (72”).
Which CPAP machines is this hose compatible with?
Our CPAP hose is suitable for ResMed AirSense S9 & 10 Series, AirCurve Series, Soclean 2, and Philips Respironics.
Can I clean the CPAP hose in the dishwasher?
No. We do not recommend cleaning your CPAP hose in the dishwasher.
Can I use bleach to clean my CPAP equipment?
Please note that you must avoid cleaning your equipment with harsh chemicals. Only use certified CPAP cleaning devices and soaps or mild dish detergents to prevent inhaling residue left behind like alcohol, ammonia, or bleach.
How often should I clean my CPAP equipment?
You should wash your CPAP equipment with a mild detergent or pre-wash solution when it’s new before you use it. After that, clean your CPAP hose every other day.
Can I use the CPAP Soap to clean the hose?
Absolutely. The CPAP Soap is specifically formulated as a solution for cleaning your CPAP equipment.
Does the CPAP hose come with a holder?
Yes. This product is equipped with a holder, which you can attach on the wall near your CPAP equipment to keep the hose in place. We also sell the Care Touch CPAP Hose and Tube Holders separately.
Can I reuse the wall hook clamp and transfer it on another surface?
Yes. We made sure to use a high-quality adhesive material so our wall hook clamps can be reused many times over without losing its adhesive quality.
Is the tube holder safe to use on my painted wall?
It is best to test the tube holder on an inconspicuous part of the wall to make sure it won’t damage the paint.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.