CPAP Filter (15ct)
• BREATHE EASIER: Prevent dust, dirt, and debris from disrupting your breathing and entering your lungs.
• INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED: Individual packaging for simplified travel and storage.
• COMPATIBLE: AirSense S9 & 10 Series, AirCurve Series, and AirStart Series
• PACKAGE INCLUDES: Fifteen (15) individually-packaged disposable CPAP filters.
• CARE TOUCH CPAP SUPPLIES: Check out our full line of supplies for your CPAP and BIPAP machine. From hose and mask brushes, mask wipes, CPAP hoses to CPAP hose holders. Breathe easy, we’ve got it all!
Care Touch Premium Disposable CPAP Filters
For ResMed AirSense AirCurve – S9 and Autoset 10
15 Individually Wrapped Filters
What are the dimensions of the filter?
The dimensions of the filter are 2 1/8” x 1 7/16”
How often should I change my CPAP filter?
It varies per unit and the environment. It is recommended to change your filter every 30 to 60 days in very humid areas.
Are these compatible with my CPAP machine?
Our CPAP filters are compatible with ResMed AirSense S9 & 10 Series, AirCurve Series, AirStart Series.
What material are the filters made of?
Our CPAP filters are made of fine mesh paper and fibrous material.
How do I replace my filter?
Simply remove the old filter from your CPAP machine. Insert the new filter; ‘mesh’ side inwards and ‘felt’ side outwards.
Can I wash and reuse them?
No. It’s intended for single-use only.
How do I properly store these filters?
Store in a dry, cool place away from direct heat, flame, or sunlight.
Which side of the filter faces the mask?
The mesh side of the filter is placed towards the opening of the mask, while the felt side should face outwards.
Are they hypoallergenic?
Yes. Our CPAP filters do not contain known irritants.
Can I use my CPAP machine without a filter?
Yes. CPAP filters are optional to any machine, but filters enhance the air quality and prevent the accidental entry of insects into the air intake.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.