Thank you for choosing to be part of the Care Touch community with our Care+ Rewards Loyalty Program.
Future Brands USA (Future Diagnostics LLC), a company based in Brooklyn, NY, is responsible for the collection and management of your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the applicable national data protection law.
Future Brands USA (Future Diagnostics LLC) is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy in accordance with the following principles of the United States Department of Justice:
- Privacy Act of 1974
- E-Government Act of 2002
- Federal Records Act
This policy explains how Future Brands USA (Future Diagnostics LLC) and Care Touch USA collect, use, and process your personal information regarding your Care+ Rewards Loyalty Program membership.
Please read carefully.
- Who are we?
Care+ Rewards is the official loyalty program of Care Touch USA, which is owned, operated, and managed by Future Brands USA (“We”, “Us”, “Our”). The program seeks to reward the customers (“You”, “Your”) of Care Touch USA with their purchases through points earning, points redemption, and a wide range of member–exclusive deals.
- What information do we collect?
Personal information you provide to us.
We collect personal information you share voluntarily, such as your name, email address, and mobile number.
We obtain personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register to Care+ Rewards Loyalty Program. The personal data we may collect from you are as follows:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Civil Status
- Purchase Information
- Shopping Preferences
- Care+ Rewards Mobile Pass Number
- IP Address and Browsing Behavior
- Account Details
- Social Media Account
- Device Type
- Web Browser Type
- Geolocation Data
- Web Beacons
- Nature of Concerns Raised Through Care+ Rewards Members Hotline
Apart from these, we may also acquire information about you from other sources, including from third party apps and websites, corporate affiliates, vendors that provide us with services, or business partners.
You may have the option to register using details from your existing social media accounts, such as Facebook or Messenger.
If you choose to register this way, kindly check Section 6 “How do we handle your Social Logins” below to learn more.
All personal information you provide to us must be accurate and updated.
Information automatically collected.
Some information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics, is collected automatically when you visit our website or navigate through our mobile app.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate through our platforms. This information does not reveal your identity, specifically, like your name or contact information, but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, and other technical information.
These types of data are primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our rewards program, as well as for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- How do we use your data?
We use the data you provide to us in any or all of the following intents and purposes:
- For the processing and administration of your Care+ Rewards membership, including registering your account, maintaining, crediting, and redeeming points, and sending of member exclusive offers
- For the verification of your identity
- For the fulfillment of your requests and orders
- For the processing of returns or addressing post-sale concerns
- To communicate with you about your purchases, activities, subscriptions, membership, as well as products, offers, sales and promotions
- For us to have a better understanding of your interests so we can provide you with relevant and personalized offers
- For research and analysis in order to improve our services and offerings
- To detect, investigate, prevent, or take action on any possible malicious, fraudulent, and deceptive attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, terms and conditions, and loyalty program procedures
- To maintain, develop, and test our website
- To support core business needs, including database management, data analysis, process management, and loss and fraud prevention
- Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share information with your consent in compliance with laws to protect your rights, to provide you with services, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may use your personal information for a specific purpose only if you have given us explicit consent.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary in order to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: If we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill its terms.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena, including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your personal data if it is necessary for investigation and prevention of any potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Furthermore, your personal information may be processed or shared in the following instances:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates: We may give our affiliates access to your personal data; in which case we will require them to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us. We may also be affiliated with third party marketing partners, publishers, and agencies.
- Business Partners: Your identity information may be shared with our business partners so they can offer you relevant products, services, or promotions.
- Employees & Consultants: Your personal data may be visible to our employees and consultants for any marketing purposes.
- Other Users: When you interact with other members, your personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside our website and mobile app. If you are logged in using your social media account, such as Facebook, and you gave permission to display your data your contacts on the platform will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
- Cookies: These are small data text files that collect information about your browsing activities, allowing us to understand your interests better in order to give you a more relevant and personalized user experience. We may also use this for authenticating and storing preferences.
- Web beacons: Also known as a tag, clear GIF, or pixel tag, these are images that may be part of our website and other platforms used to send information back to a web server This technique allows us to count users who have visited certain pages and generate statistics about how you use our website. These are not, however, used to access personally identifiable information.
You have the option to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our website.
- How do we handle your social logins?
If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
You have the option to register and log in using your third-party social media account details, such as your Facebook or Messenger logins. The platform where you choose to do this will provide us with certain profile information about you, which may vary depending on the social media provider involved. The data often includes your name, email address, friends list, profile picture, as well as other information you choose to make public on the particular platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice.
Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use, and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
- Is your information transferred internationally?
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Care+ Rewards and Care Touch USA are located in the United States. Our service providers, on the other hand, maybe located not only in the United States but also in other countries.
Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties in other countries with whom we may share your personal information. To learn more about this, kindly see Section 4 “Will your information be shared with anyone?” above.
If you reside in the European Economic Area, we will also take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable laws. However, we only cate to customers based in the US.
- How long do we keep your information?
We keep and make use of your information when necessary, according to the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, unless otherwise required by law.
Care+ Rewards will only keep your information for as long as you retain your membership in our Loyalty Program, or for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
If we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (because your personal information is stored in backup archives, for instance), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not deliberately solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the platform.
If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records promptly. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please notify us using the contact details found on Section 13.
- What are your privacy rights?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
As the data subject, you have the right to access, object, rectify, and delete your personal identity data. If you wish to update some of your information, we may ask for security questions to verify your identity in order to avoid possible loss or unwanted disclosure.
You may reach out to our customer service hotline indicated in Section 13 regarding any clarifications or complaints you may have concerning your personal information. Any complaint that will be made shall be in writing, which includes your contact information, facts, and supporting evidence.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here.
If you would like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account at any time, you can:
- Opt-out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you, for example, to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Controls for do-not-track features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting. You can activate this to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
At the moment, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized yet. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted, which we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
11. Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
Yes. If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, details about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediate preceding calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, residing in California, and have a registered account with Care+ Rewards and caretouchusa.com, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the platform/s involved.
To request the removal of such data, you can reach us using the contact information provided on Section 13. Please include the email address associated with your account and a statement proving that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on our platform/s, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
- Do we make updates to this notice?
Yes. We will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- How can you contact us?
For inquiries about this policy, your data, the exercise of data rights, or data privacy concerns, you may contact us by email or telephone:
Future Diagnostics LLC
266 47th St, Brooklyn, NY 1120
United States (USA)
If needed or required, we may contact you regarding your concern we may do so by e-mail or telephone.
- How can you review, update, or delete the data we have collected from you?
In compliance with data protection laws, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances.
To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.